[Libreoffice-qa] New Component - BSA needs updated

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:31:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,
On 21/06/2013 23:12, Joel Madero wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Robinson Tryon
> <bishop.robinson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Rob Snelders <libreoffice at ertai.nl>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi Joel,

>>> Robinson already fixed the BSA-part. But the wiki needs to be filled in.
>>
>> I added the wiki pages on the EN side, so 'make extract-en' works now.
>> I think we need to make wiki changes from the FR side, but we should
>> be able to update the EN BSA right now...
>>

> Okay will do the update and make sure it works. Maybe we need to poke
> Sophie & JBF about the French BSA - maybe best for me first to get EN one
> complete so they know what to put on the French one.

Both Jean-Baptiste and me are reading the list, so just ping us here
when you're ready and we will react :)
By the way, the FR BSA is up and running, I made some tests with
students during a training session this week. Now I need to document it
on the FR side with the workflow we are setting which is still a work in
progress with the team.

Kind regards
Sophie