[Libreoffice-qa] Outstanding website bugs?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Jun 28 08:18:17 PDT 2013

Just a personal observation that we are now getting very few bugs
relating to our TDF and LibreOffice websites ... good news for everyone
all round. (This does not relate to any BSA bugs which we are still
getting.)

I was wondering if there is a list of any remaining LibreOffice website
bugs (that is to mean bugs that relate to problems with either our TDF
or LibreOffice websites) that we should be looking into?

I think it would be nice to post a summary of any outstanding bugs like
these on the website list so that we could take a second look at them
and maybe fix/resolve them. Maybe enlarge the list to include any nl
sub-sites, conference site, and maybe the Plone sites. It would give us
(members of the website list) a summary list of bugs to work on our
"spare" time.

Is there a way to create such a list. I am not to used to create such
summaries, but if you point me in the right direction I could try to
work it out.

Cheers,

Marc

--