[Libreoffice-qa] BSA Versions - Update

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Thu Jun 27 23:32:18 PDT 2013

Am 27.06.2013 21:44, schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:57:44AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
>> I have added Bjoern to this as he's the one who might be impacted most
>> because of the Ubuntu issue.
>
> Can we maybe make the wording more explicit e.g. "reached EOL at TDF"(*)?

1) I'd even prefer a positive wording ("3.5 Ubuntu" or similar) - if
something short + appropriate can be found.

2) just another thought: does it matter *why* we list the 3.5? Why not
leaving it just "3.5 all versions" like the other 3.x Versions?

@ Robinson (quoting 27.06.2013, 22:04):

> Where do we want these bugs to end up?

another consideration might be:
Do we want offer a platform to a Joe Average bug reporter to report
bugs against these versions? (Why?)

My suggestion from a QA perspective: We should. At least we should try.
If we get overwhelmed with NOTOURBUGs or FIXED in all other versions, we
should reconsider.

Nino