[Libreoffice-qa] Intro to me

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Sat Mar 2 11:49:09 PST 2013

I'm also glad I can welcome you to our team!
What a surprise you already have experience as Mozilla volunteer! The
only thing I can append to Florian's "quick guide :-)" is our flowchart:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg
. This flowchart we use to determine which priority the bug has. This is
not a this-is-the-only-correct-priority-to-give-it, but with a little
logical thinking of course :-).

You can find me and others at the qa-chatroom at
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa and the mailing
list. If you have a question, don't hesitate :-).

Nice to have you in our team!
Kind regards,
Joren