[Libreoffice-qa] Intro to me (Joel)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:37:52 PST 2013

Kieran,

Welcome to our fast growing team :-D I think Joren and Florian took care
of a lot of the details but wanted to also say welcome. If you have time
on Friday we'll be having our QA call at 1400 UTC - open to everyone but
it usually has 3-5 people involved. We're gearing up for the QA triaging
contest so we'll be discussing that quite a bit. Details:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA_Call_Current_Agenda

Again, welcome and thanks for any work that you do, it's greatly
appreciated.

Best,
Joel Madero
LibreOffice QA Team

P.S. Just a small note - contributors have been asked to stay clear of
using "LO" - LibO or fully spelling out is preferred :-D