[Libreoffice-qa] proposed mysql-connector-ooo for 32 bit Linux for LibreOffice 4.X

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:12:03 PST 2013

      I have built  this connector while also building LibreOffice 4.0.1
alpha. I am also beginning the process to add it to the Extensions on
the LO website. Since the previous 32 bit connector for mysql no longer
works for 4.X, I wonder if this will change the information needed to
make it available to the Extensions pages. LO 4.0.1.2 recognizes it as
MySQL Connector 1.0.2.
       So, any suggestions as what to do in a case like this?

--Dan