[Libreoffice-qa] Questions about contents of an extension file (mysql-connector-ooo.oxt
elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:13:20 PDT 2013
I'm not sure to which mailing list this should go to. Perhaps
someone could tell me. I have created a linux mysql-connector (x86 and
.x86-64). There are things that I want to know about the contents of the
Questions about changing the "description.xml file in the extension:
1) How do I change this to refer strictly to LibreOffice, or should I
2) How do I change the dependencies to LibreOffice 4.0?
Questions about changing the "manifest.xml" file in the extension:
1) Can I change the reference to OOo to LO? If so, what part should be
changed? Can /data/org/openoffice/Office/ be changed to
libreoffice/Office as long as the openoffice folder is renamed to
/data/libreoffice/Office/? (The path to the Drivers.xcu will have to be
Questions about changing the "components.rdb"
1) Can it be modified to replace openoffice with libreoffice?
2) How can I get the extension's license to appear and require consent
when installing the extension?
More information about the Libreoffice-qa