[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: Fwd: Bug sur Nouveau dans le BSA français!

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:18:24 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer, Rob,
On 15/03/2013 07:42, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Rob Snelders schrieb:
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> great step, thank you very much
>
> Wrong link [2]? I only find
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress/fr>
>
> Is that already working?

No, but very soon now :)

> I tried to submit some Bugs with French BSA UI
> * Missing Icon for Android Impress remote
> * Login not remembered for next bug
> * Missing hint concerning mandatory English
>   Language for the bug report

No, the language of the bug report will be French
> * Read More link in Writer Help leads to English
>   extended help (but that's a really very small
>   problem)

Just translated it see here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_Writer_long/fr
I'll go on with the other composant tonight.
I've also translated the QA FAQ

> I got message "Le rapport de bug a été soumis avec succès.
> Pour toute question veuillez répondre au mail reçu", but the Bugzilla
> Bug Link is imssing, and it seems there are no new bug reports?

The BSA content is sent to the QA FR list where the FR QA team will
check for the description, the issue reported and will open the bug if
necessary.

Rob, you can activate the link to the qa list if you want, we can make
some more test and have the feedback from the FR team as well.

Thanks again
Kind regards
Sophie

--