[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: Fwd: Bug sur Nouveau dans le BSA français!

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Fri Mar 15 13:15:15 PDT 2013

Hi All,

The French BSA is nearing completion. But there seems to be a problem
with the emails from the libreoffice.org-domain. I can't send to those
as far as I can see. Can some administrator look into why?
I also tried to use mail on the commandline to send a email to the
dutch discuss-list but afaik they don't arrive

@cor: Can you verify that they didn't arrive in the list with emails
to moderate, they have the subject test_cmd and have me as cc.

- --
Greetings,
Rob Snelders