[Libreoffice-qa] Explanations on the NL BSA purpose

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Mon Mar 18 15:27:09 PDT 2013

Hi All,

At first I want to have FR for now as Native Language and test with
that. Maybe from May on we can start with other Languages. There are
still some changes needed before we can add more languages without to
many work.

I think also that we should only make the BSA in Native Language for
the countries with a bigger team. As you don't want to overload one
person with the bugs of his/her language. So anyone who wants to have
the BSA in his/her language should think hard and gather a group
before starting.

- --
Greetings,
Rob Snelders

P.S. Why is NL this much used? I must say it is really confusing as I
read Nederlands (Dutch) every time. It is our Language-code.</rant>