[Libreoffice-qa] Manual testing: Litmus or Moztrap?

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Wed Mar 20 06:09:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,

recently we had a short discussion about manual testing in the
Germanophone list with some questions left.

Q1: Is it correct that Moztrap is ready and should be used for manual
testing? Is Litmus definitively obsolete? (there are several links from
the wiki to Litmus)

Q2: I did not find a localized UI in Moztrap - is there a possibility to
localize it?

Q3: Is it planned to support localized bug tags?

Q4: What is tested automatically - and what needs to be tested manually?
Is there a list of all automatic tests? or at least a rough concept or
somesuch?

Thanks
Nino