[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.2 RC1 available

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Mar 21 03:04:39 PDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 02:43:02PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
> specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:
>
>  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests#Full_Regression_Test
>
>   - or checkout our manual test database for starting right away -
>
>  http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/runtests/

Dear all,

To fire on the regression test on 4.0.2 RC immediately, the usage of
Moztrap can't be more simple:

    1. Login manual test URL as above
    2. Select right run: "Libreoffice" -> "4.0" -> "4.0 RC Regression Test"
    3. Select your envionment: "Archs", "Locale", "Platforms"

Finally, click the bright green button on the bottom right and start
to hunt bugs! Actually you may use the latest 4.0.2 RC build (i.e from
RC1 to RC2...RC3 etc.), for testing.

Thanks for joining and we are looking forward to your contribution!

PS. Further details of usage of Moztrap can be found:

    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide

Best wishes,
Yifan

--