[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.2 RC1 available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:28:07 PDT 2013

Hi Yifan

Some comments/questions

Yifan Jiang wrote
>     3. Select your envionment: "Archs", "Locale", "Platforms"

What if my Locale doesn't exist? If I run LO with the English US UI but all
my other settings are set to my Locale does that count as EN_US?

Yifan Jiang wrote
> Finally, click the bright green button on the bottom right and start
> to hunt bugs! Actually you may use the latest 4.0.2 RC build (i.e from
> RC1 to RC2...RC3 etc.), for testing.

Should the user follow the Test Order number?

Why is the Install test (which is first action you take) numbered 16?

Is it considered low priority (Priority 2) that the user has a successful
Install???

Yifan Jiang wrote
>     https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide

FYI OpenID login fails with

"500. That's an error.
The server could not process your request. That's all we know."

Also, the Wiki screenshot is outdated. It doesn't show the OpenID option. I
can make a new screenshot and upload it to the wiki, but without edits (you
can do that later?)

Best regards,
Pedro