[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.2 RC2 test builds available

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Mar 27 03:42:13 PDT 2013

Dear all,

With the RC2, please continue with your regression test in Moztrap
4.0.2 RC test run.

The usage of Moztrap can't be more simple:

    1. Login manual test URL: http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/runtests/
    2. Select right run: "Libreoffice" -> "4.0" -> "4.0.2 RC Regression Test"
    3. Select your envionment: "Archs", "Locale", "Platforms"
    4. Click the green button to start bug hunting!

If you are not sure about your system locale, please check with libreoffice:

    Tools->Options...->Language Settings->Language->Locale Setting

Thanks for joining and we are looking forward to your contribution!

PS. Further details of usage of Moztrap can be found:

    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:31:33AM +0100, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> for the upcoming new version 4.0.2, the RC2 builds now start to be
> available on pre-releases. This build is slated to be second release
> candidate build on the way towards 4.0.2, please refer to our release
> plan timings here:
>
>  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#4.0.2_release
>
> Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
> spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
> them here:
>
>  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/
>
> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
> bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
> release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
> populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
> feedback.
>
> NOTE: This build is in a release configuration and _will_ replace your
> existing LibreOffice install on Windows.
>
> The list of fixed bugs relative to 4.0.2 RC1 is here:
>
>  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugs-libreoffice-4-0-2-release-4.0.2.2.log
>
> So playing with the areas touched there also greatly appreciated - and
> validation that those bugs are really fixed.
>

> Thanks a lot for your help,
> Fridrich

  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice / SUSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice