[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:46:15 PDT 2013

How quick are you guys wanting to test this out? I have a test server that
Robinson and I are going to use for testing out some media wiki stuff and
some possible git bridges for it. Technically we could probably use it as
another medium for devs to meet on even just to sit there and discuss things
that they are working on.