[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:50:35 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387 at gmail.com>wrote:

> How quick are you guys wanting to test this out? I have a test server that
> Robinson and I are going to use for testing out some media wiki stuff and
> some possible git bridges for it. Technically we could probably use it as
> another medium for devs to meet on even just to sit there and discuss
> things that they are working on.

I mean we could test find a time just to test it in the next week or so
probably (although I'm going to be out of town for a few days starting
tomorrow). Our next meeting is planned for next Friday but I think we are
going to move it to Wed. April 10th. I'm not sure how fast you could have
this stuff up but we usually have QA people available to test things out.

Would this have:

a) skype ability
b) recording ability
c) ability to call from a telephone without being charged

Currently talkyoo does all of these and they are all "required" as far as I
can tell for our purposes.

Best,
Joel

Best,