[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap: Test case export?

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Thu Mar 28 15:43:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

is there an test case export feature from Moztrap?

In what kind of database are the cases stored?

I'm asking because I somehow feel the necessity to organize the cases
according to my own preferences. Therefore I thought it would be fine to
export them and experiment locally.

With Moztrap filters it does not seem possible to get fine grained views
as unfortunately I was not able to tell the filter to use AND as operand
for the same criterion type (i.e. "tag"). It always seemed to use OR. So
tags do not provide enough "selection power" for now.

Nino