[Libreoffice-qa] What should we do with bugs filed against Extensions/Templates?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Mar 30 09:35:52 PDT 2013

Robinson Tryon schrieb:
> In our last QA Meeting we discussed what we should do with bugs filed
> against Extensions or Templates.

Hi all,

did I miss something? Do we have a problem?

> 1. Close as NOTOURBUG + comment to contact extensions author

No, that is not a good Idea. Bugzilla is the required communication
platform where more testers can be involved to confirm a bug, test
results can be discussed and and and.

I left some hint what I consider as current state of the art or approved
proceeding in the Wiki on
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ#How_to_handle_bugs_for_LibreOffice_Component_Extension>.
Please feel free to extend that text.

> 3. Add a New Component (Official Extensions vs. Unofficial)

Is worth to be discussed, similar to a new Product. But currently I
think that might  be too bureaucratic, I can't see a problem what needs
a solution.

CU

Rainer