[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla question

matm matm at gmx.fr
Sat May 11 02:46:36 PDT 2013

Hello

I replied on the bug.
As I said, I assume the eexpected default behaviour when moving a bug to
ASSIGNED is to be assigned to you, with the ui  allowing you to change to
somebody else if needed.

Actually,, by the bugzilla workflow in the wiki, if you assign someone or
take ownership of thez bug, it is moved to Assigned.
So maybe we need to be careful about the other way (because when you
comment, the most visible is the change status drop down, not the take &
edit links besides the Assigned field). So if you move itto ASSIGNED, ensure
the issue is really assigned to someone ?

My 2 cents

Regards

PS: I'm in a hurry, so maybe I am not very clear. Read you tonight :)