[Libreoffice-qa] New Whiteboard Status'

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 10 16:07:25 PDT 2013

Hi All,

QA had a talk a few meetings ago about the need for a couple new whiteboard
status', I have added these to the whiteboard wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/BugReport_Details#Whiteboard

The new status' are:

*Need_Advice *- this was also discussed during ESC call a couple weeks ago
- these are bugs that seem to have enough info but are just too complicated
or we don't have the correct setup to test. A recent example has been the
webdav bugs that have been sitting unconfirmed for some time. We're hoping
these are monitored by developers in order to help us keep unconfirmed list
under control

*OS Specific* - there are several OS' that seem to have particular troubles
at times, so we have made a couple whiteboard status' for these. These
should only be used if it can be pinpointed that it is that specific OS
having the issue (vs. Windows(all) or Linux(all))

*OS-XP*
*OS-W8*
*OS-Ubuntu - *for these I recommend always cc'ing Bjoern

If there are additional OS' that should be included, let's discuss.

Another thing that comes to mind but I didn't add was DE specific issues,
particularly Gnome & KDE issues, not sure if there are enough to get their
own status but it's a thought.

Warm Regards,
Joel

P.S. On my to do list is to clean that wiki page, it needs some love :)
--
*Joel Madero*
LibreOffice QA Volunteer
jmadero.dev at gmail.com