[Libreoffice-qa] Removing bibisect3* bibisect whiteboard status?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat May 11 06:57:01 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Another whiteboard status post. Should we just move forward with removing
> bibisect3* whiteboard status'? Now that bibisect40 has everything, there's
> really no need for these.

+1

> My proposal:
>
> bibisectrequest -- needs a bibisect test done
> bibisected - bibisect occured, regardless of what version of bibisect
> prebibisect - bibisect useless

I believe that there are a couple of different bibisect repositories
right now with different starting dates (?) If so, I'm a bit reticent
to use the same whiteboard status ("prebibisect") if an issue might be
bibisectable in another repo. That being said, I'm going to guess that
there aren't a ton of bugs marked as "prebibisect" right now, so it's
probably something we could sort out later.

--R