[Libreoffice-qa] Removing bibisect3* bibisect whiteboard status?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 12 08:56:08 PDT 2013

On 05/11/2013 06:57 AM, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Another whiteboard status post. Should we just move forward with removing
>> bibisect3* whiteboard status'? Now that bibisect40 has everything, there's
>> really no need for these.
> +1
>
>> My proposal:
>>
>> bibisectrequest -- needs a bibisect test done
>> bibisected - bibisect occured, regardless of what version of bibisect
>> prebibisect - bibisect useless
> I believe that there are a couple of different bibisect repositories
> right now with different starting dates (?) If so, I'm a bit reticent
> to use the same whiteboard status ("prebibisect") if an issue might be
> bibisectable in another repo. That being said, I'm going to guess that
> there aren't a ton of bugs marked as "prebibisect" right now, so it's
> probably something we could sort out later.

Good point, there *should* only be 3 versions of bibisect being used - a
tagged version, bibisect40 and then the new one that is built daily (I
am yet to use this one). But from my understanding 2 of the 3 go back in
date to the same point - so on the wiki I will say "do not put
prebibisect if you've only tested with tagged version".

Thanks for the input. Going to move forward with the changes as no one
voiced concerns or pointed out why it would be bad to clean this up.

Best,
Joel