[Libreoffice-qa] New Whiteboard Status'

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat May 11 07:11:03 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> QA had a talk a few meetings ago about the need for a couple new whiteboard
> status', I have added these to the whiteboard wiki page:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/BugReport_Details#Whiteboard
> P.S. On my to do list is to clean that wiki page, it needs some love :)

When you clean up that section, I'd suggest that the whiteboard
information live on QA/Bugzilla/Whiteboard; we could use headings so
that one could refer to individual whiteboard statuses like
QA/Bugzilla/Whiteboard#perf or QA/Bugzilla/Whiteboard#OS-XP. Does that
sound roughly reasonable?

Cheers,
--R