[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Sat May 11 09:50:45 PDT 2013

Hi Pedro,
I've added Florian in CC to get his opinion too.
On 11/05/2013 18:30, Pedro wrote:
> Hi Drew
>

> drewjensen wrote
>> Ok - deleted what was indeed a bunch of spam at the nabble archive -
>> added a few emails addy's to the kill list.. looks like only one email
>> made it to the main archive.
>
> I'm not getting any SPAM because I subscribe in no-mail mode.
>
> However the Nabble page looks a mess
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/QA-f3613148.html
>
> Can you please clean it up?

Drew is currently not available and I'm taking care of Nabble. I think
the spam you see here is the one getting on the list. I can remove all
the spam mails on Nabble, but they'll still be on the archive, see:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2013-May/004436.html

So I'm not sure what to do in that case?
Kind regards
Sophie