[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat May 11 10:24:02 PDT 2013

Hi Sophie

sophi wrote
> Drew is currently not available and I'm taking care of Nabble. I think
> the spam you see here is the one getting on the list. I can remove all
> the spam mails on Nabble, but they'll still be on the archive, see:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2013-May/004436.html
>
> So I'm not sure what to do in that case?

Thank you for your quick answer. Please do clean up the Nabble page.

If I remember correctly from previous emails from Drew there is nothing you
(or anybody) can do about the archive.  What is stored can't be touched (it
prevents tampering with what people said they said ;) )
But you could improve on the Spam filters so that this type of messages
doesn't get to the mailing list at all

Florian Effenberger is the right person to help you on this one

Cheers,
Pedro