[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:26:51 PDT 2013

Hi Stuat,

Am 12.05.2013 00:16, schrieb V Stuart Foote:
> [...]

> Hmm, I think the QA list IS hosted the same as the other TDF mail
> lists, with freedesktop.org DNS registration.

I really think not, becuase I have to log in @freedesktop to do
moderation (yes I do moderation, but I do not have access to spam filter
rules. Would be nice anyway :)

> And similarly include Nabble archiving. Beleive that all Florian was
> saying was that, while Joel had "inherited" the admin privileges,
> Florian had never been plugged into administration of the QA list. Not
> that he "could care less". Joel has the reins for the QA list, but
> needs to settle in.

I really think I am the one, who could do something, but I lack
privileges....

> So Joel, not sure about the Spam issue, but I can moderate the QA list
> as well as the Accessibility list if you are ready to take on that
> administrative mantle and Florian has you set on how to set that up.
> Stuart

Would be nice to have another person moderating, but this won't help for
spam getting through the filter....entfoundation.org/Netiquette List
archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/

--
Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger