[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Sat May 11 15:16:22 PDT 2013

Pedro,

Hmm, I think the QA list IS hosted the same as the other TDF mail lists, with freedesktop.org DNS registration. And similarly include Nabble archiving.

Beleive that all Florian was saying was that, while Joel had "inherited" the admin privileges, Florian had never been plugged into administration of the QA list. Not that he "could care less".   Joel has the reins for the QA list, but needs to settle in.

So Joel, not sure about the Spam issue, but  I can moderate the QA list as well as the Accessibility list if you are ready to take on that  administrative mantle and Florian has you set on how to set that up.

Stuart