[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Mon May 13 03:05:32 PDT 2013

Am 13.05.2013 00:03, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:

> That's why we run it on fdo - such that you don't have to worry. ;)

But in this case, IMHO we /have/ to worry a bit as there has been
increasing spam impact in the last week or so.

(For me personnaly it's even a bit more annoying as I'm reading the list
via gmane/nntp where I cannot delete individual spam messages).

So I'd tend to set the qa list to "moderated" as we obviously seem to
have several moderators for the list. Of course, that would cause a
certain delay in case of high frequency postings by (non-subscribed)
devs in a heaty discussion. However, devs could be added to "allowed
senders" list, so this problem could be reduced.

At least, we could give it a try.

My 2 cents

Nino