[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisect Whiteboard Status

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:44:04 PDT 2013

I finally got around to updating the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard#Bibisect

Let's not use all the other options now and stick with:

bibisected
PreBibisect
bibisectrequest

I think that's more than sufficient - even bibisectrequest is a bit
redundant as a regression within a release after 3.5.4 should be
sufficient to tell us that a bibisect could be used but, we'll keep the
status unless there are objections :)

So again, no more bibisect40 and all that. Instead what might be nice is
when you leave a comment just saying what bibisect package you used so
that we know (daily from what day? bibisected40 package or the tagged
package.

Also, can someone update the how to bibisect link to show the daily
builds? I haven't used it yet so not comfortable updating it.

Thanks all!

Joel