[Libreoffice-qa] White bar at the bottom of "Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Appearance"

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 10:09:09 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas

Thomas Hackert wrote
> In LO Version: 4.1.2.3 Build ID:
> 40b2d7fde7e8d2d7bc5a449dc65df4d08a7dd38 with installed Germanophone
> lang- as well as helppack, it does not evident, as the background of
> this dialog is white as well. It only seems to be a little more
> space than needed there ... ;) But if you have a look at LO Version:
> 4.2.0.0.alpha0+ Build ID: aeb29afa11b7be87153f048044a2d4af9a87b50c
> TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64 at 46-TDF, Branch:master, Time:
> 2013-10-29_20:58:33 with installed en-US lang- as well as helppack,
> the background of this dialog is grey, so the space below is visible
> ... :( Is this a bug or a feature?
>
> Is it only on my system, or can someone with another
> OS/architecture/graphics chip or card/something else can confirm it?

Confirmed that there is extra white space under the last item and also
confirmed that it looks worse under 4.2 Alpha.

I'm using Windows XP Pro x86 SP3 and tested both on ATI Radeon and Nvidia
ION (same as Geforce 9400M) so this is not related to graphics chip or card.
In both systems resolution is at 1280x1024.

I wouldn't call this a bug (definitely not a feature :) )... maybe a small
quirk?

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Pedro