[Libreoffice-qa] Updates to the BSA

Jean Spiteri beimaginativeegroup at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:04:00 PST 2013

I am currently working on a big update for the LibreOffice BSA which includes
re-engineered sign in button and log out functionality. In my opinion, the
Log out button should be on the side as a green link between the steps and
the legal notice. What do you think? Also, do you think the BSA should throw
up a success message if the user is logged out (The BSA already redirects
the user to the sign in screen)?  Thanks.