[Libreoffice-qa] Updates to the BSA

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Wed Nov 6 23:54:10 PST 2013

Hi Jean,

I thnk the a green link there with logout is good.
When you logout a message should appear at the top of the "BSA-screen".
Where also errors appear if there are.
But please make it normal black text. You can make it that it also
returns to the login-screen (should not be too hard), or when they are
on the endscreen that they stay there (a more advanced option).

Thanks for helping out!
Rob Snelders