[Libreoffice-qa] Where should users report bugs?

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Tue Nov 5 09:42:05 PST 2013

Pedro wrote
> My opinion:  Users should report bugs in a user friendly page that doesn't
> require registration.
> One example: The Mozilla feedback page
> https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback

Hi!
As someone already mentioned bugzilla.mozilla.org is the proper bug tracking
site for all Mozilla users, volunteers and employees. Input is fire and
forget type of site, which helps to find out hot issues and is triggered
from within Firefox.
I can write that I do not want to work with anonymous bug reports while
triaging. We need that users be active concidering their bugs - help to
recheck in a debug build (when there was one available in the past) or
latest release, deliver a test file, write more about steps to reproduce -
Bugzilla offers that. Once registered - you, or others in the bug's cc list,
know what is going on with the issue.
I think that Bugzilla internal features should be used more by LO project in
general (for bugs, features and other works) and I hope that own LO's
instance will be.
Best regards.