[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:20:37 PST 2013

Le 06/11/2013 01:51, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Robinson Tryon
> <bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What does "soon" mean? The next weeks, months ... ;?
>>
>> Hopefully some time this week. I just need to find the time to hack on it :-)
>
> Done!  Well, with the first draft, anyhow:
> http://testing.eagleeyet.net/~qubit/www-feedback/
>
> Code is available here:
> https://github.com/colonelqubit/www-feedback
>
> Big kudos to Astron for the mockup code.

Thanks for this work!

> What works:
> - Link to Ask LibreOffice
> - Link to BSA (including passing-along URL params from LibreOffice)
> - Link to BSA for enhancements (including passing in "enhancement=yes")
>
> What doesn't work:
> - Submitting feedback via the form
> - Viewing feedback submitted by other users
>
> Minor TODOs:
> - Some icons need to be updated
> - Clean up the layout I hacked into place

also there should be the ability to localize it (link and page) because
some of us do not use 'Ask', but lists or other forum, and most of us
will want it in its own language (it's part of the quality of our product ;)
What will be behind LibO made me happy/sad? and who will deal with the
results of this feedback?

Kind regards
Sophie
--