[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:52:24 PST 2013

sophi wrote
>> Done!  Well, with the first draft, anyhow:
>> http://testing.eagleeyet.net/~qubit/www-feedback/
>>
>> Code is available here:
>> https://github.com/colonelqubit/www-feedback
>>
>> Big kudos to Astron for the mockup code.
>
> Thanks for this work!

+1
Well done!

Still, if there is a requirement for registration the wall is still there...
I would be interested in seeing statistics of number of people who click on
the buttons and actual registration and bug report...

Again I suggest that providing a valid email should be enough to contact
back if needed.

sophi wrote
> What will be behind LibO made me happy/sad? and who will deal with the
> results of this feedback?

Excellent question!
If it's a "fire and forget" thing as bfoman said
(http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Where-should-users-report-bugs-tp4081505p4081544.html)
then it could be more damaging than good for the relationship with the
community/users...
Otherwise, someone will have to actually read it :)
Personally I think it's good to have such a tool (in the Mozilla version
there is an optional field for email contact) but does LO/TDF have the
manpower?

Regards,
Pedro