[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla (migration) Proposal

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:28:36 PST 2013

Hiya,

As mentioned at the QA Meeting, I've provided a first draft of the
proposal to migrate from FDO to our own install of Bugzilla:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/LibreOffice_Bugzilla_Proposal

For those interested, please read over the proposal and provide
comments and feedback. Feel free to insert your (signed) comments and
new information directly into the proposal page or reply to this
email. I'll read over all of the comments, consolidate all of the
information together, and present our "second draft" to the list.

Once we've iterated a bit and are happy with what we've got, I'll
present our proposal to the Board.

Cheers,
--R