[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Base - Testing Firebird

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 10:07:13 PST 2013

[was Re: [GSOC]Firebird Integration Weekly Update 12]

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Andrzej Hunt <andrzej at ahunt.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-09-04 at 09:20 -0700, Terrence Enger wrote:
>> How much attention should QA pay to Integrated Firebird?  Is there some part
>> of the work for which bug reports would be useful?
>>
> I don't think it's worth paying too much attention to it quite yet since
> there are still a few fairly visible holes that are known and there only
> because I haven't gotten round to implementing the function in question
> -- however hopefully I'll be able to clear these up in the next week or
> two, after which full testing would be useful.

Hi Andrzej,

I wanted to check-in with you regarding Firebird support in Base and
see if there's anything we can do on the QA side to support your
development efforts. Lionel mentioned that things are coming along
quite nicely with the Firebird backend, and it will be great to see
Firebird move out of 'experimental features' and into the hands of our
users.

Best,
--R