[Libreoffice-qa] Base OLH opens https://help.libreoffice.org/Dbtdata/.uno:HelpIndex on 4.2.0.0alpha1

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Nov 10 08:53:27 PST 2013

Hello @ll,
as I tried to find out, if I have only a problem to set an
AutoIncrement value with MariaDB and using the JDBC connector, I
played a little bit around ... ;) Then I stumbled upon the
following:
1. Open Base
2. Go to "File – New – Database"
3. Just click "Next" without changing anything (means: using the
internal HSQL DB engine)
4. On the next dialogue click "Finish" and save the file to whatever
name and place you want ... ;)
5. Now in Base click on "Tables" and "Create Table in Design View"
6. Press <F1>
On my system, konqueror will just open a window saying "OK", but
without any further content (if I start LO from konsole, I get the
message
<quote>
kfmclient(2008)/kurifilter (plugins) KAutoWebSearch::filterUri:
"http://help.libreoffice.org/dbtdata/.uno%3AHelpIndex?Language=en-US&System=UNIX&Version=4.2"
</quote>
, but this seems more that an KDE problem ... ;) ). If I copy the
URL https://help.libreoffice.org/Dbtdata/.uno:HelpIndex in Firefox
28.0a1 (2013-11-10), I get a page with (roughly translated) "This
page doesn't contain any text yet..."
Is this intended? And can someone confirm it, please?

Found with
LO: Version: 4.2.0.0.alpha1 Build ID:
c2b9ad37f8a8de9c7dbdd76c86aecf6388107056 with installed Germanophone
help- as well as langpack
OS: Debian Testing AMD64
TIA for testing
Thomas.

--
Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can
in years.