[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla (migration) Proposal

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:40:42 PST 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:

>> So do those URLs show up in LibreOffice itself, or?  (I'm not quite
>> sure of how the content of the Translations repo is used...)
>
> The URL is in the header of our .po file, it's just an indication that
> if we find an issue we should fill an issue on BZ.

Ah, okay, so it's just for internal use. Excellent.

> The link was to IZ
> before, so I don't think it will have a impact for us (l10n team). I can
> make a test (upload a modified file in pootle to see if it has an error)

Sure -- I guess I could go ahead and ask cloph to set up the URL
redirect so that we could start testing.

> if you want or may be it's better to ask Andras who knows about it.

Fair enough. Planning is one of those necessary burdens, I guess... ;-)

Andras: What fun and exciting things might we break if we change these URLs?

Cheers,
--R