[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla (migration) Proposal

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sat Nov 9 22:29:38 PST 2013

Good morning Sophie, *,
On Samstag, 9. November 2013 20:23 Sophie wrote:
> Le 09/11/2013 19:40, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
>>>
>>> ... and with a notification to all translators, that it changed
>>> in Pootle afterwards ... ;) Would it be needed to change the
>>> string in older versions of LO as well then?
>>
>> So do those URLs show up in LibreOffice itself, or?  (I'm not
>> quite sure of how the content of the Translations repo is
>> used...)
>
> The URL is in the header of our .po file, it's just an indication
> that if we find an issue we should fill an issue on BZ. The link

ah, O.K. Thank you for your explanation :)

> was to IZ before, so I don't think it will have a impact for us
> (l10n team).

Are you really sure? Would this not change the status in Pootle, if
the header is changed?

> I can make a test (upload a modified file in pootle
> to see if it has an error) if you want or may be it's better to
> ask Andras who knows about it.

I am not sure, if Andras is reading this ML (and especially this
thread), but if you could upload a file, I would be more than happy
to test it. But I am not sure, if I have all needed rights on Pootle
for it ... :(
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
ADA:
	Something you need only know the name of to be an Expert in
		-- "Datamation", January 15, 1984