[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox green but no daily/master build

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Nov 14 00:00:14 PST 2013

Hello again,
On Donnerstag, 14. November 2013 08:34 Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Roopesh Kohad
> <roopesh.kohad at synerzip.com> wrote:
>> I am on the lookout for latest daily/master Windows x86 builds on
>> tinderbox Win-x86_42 at
>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@42/.
>>
>> The latest one is from 7th Nov in current directory. I see there
>> are several directories even up to today morning but they are all
>> empty perhaps due to build failure but tinderbox (Win-x86_42)
>> status seem to be all green at
>> http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html.
>
> Indeed -- it looks like something happened on the 7th such that
> builds were no longer produced (or no longer uploaded).

and it is not only the Win build, but also Debian (AMD64) ... :( The
last ones only contain a file named
"master_$date_$time_build_info.txt" (see http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF/2013-11-13_23.53.06/master~2013-11-13_23.53.06_build_info.txt
for example). As far as I can see, there was no error from configure
there and on the TB status page the build for AMD64 is green ... ;)

> Unless you need builds from gerrit, would builds from tb-47 work
> for you?
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@47-TDF/

And for Debian Testing AMD64?

>> How do I fathom that there is a build issue or something else due
>> to which latest build is not available?
>
> I'm not exactly sure what's happening with the tinderbox, but I've
> cc'd Thorsten as he's listed as the contact for this particular
> Tinderbox. Thorsten -- any ideas what's going on here?

I hope, this will get fixed soon ... ;)
Thomas.

--
NP: Botany Bay – Broken