[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox green but no daily/master build

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 00:20:07 PST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:

>> Indeed -- it looks like something happened on the 7th such that
>> builds were no longer produced (or no longer uploaded).
>
> and it is not only the Win build, but also Debian (AMD64) ... :( The

Hmm. It sounds like maybe we could benefit from some kind of improved
dashboard for the Tinderboxen. The tinderbox status page has a lot of
information on it, but doesn't capture some of the information, such
as whether a build has been successfully uploaded:
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html

A Tinderbox dashboard with the following would be nice:
* Table organized by tinderbox
* OS icons (green robot for Android, Tux for GNU/Linux (with
distro-specific images if available), 4-color Windows logo, etc...)
* TDF icon if this is an official project tinderbox
* Link to the latest build produced by each tinderbox (with date,
branch name, etc..)
* Green light if the tinderbox is up and running and successfully
producing builds
* Yellow light if builds aren't uploading (with a "?" icon)
* Red light if builds are failing
* Some kind of "asleep" picture if the tinderbox hasn't been heard
from in more than a day

--R,
who probably doesn't have time for this one, either...