[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Christian Lohmaier cloph at documentfoundation.org
Fri Nov 15 10:36:34 PST 2013

Hi Robinson, *,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> [was  Re: Libreoffice-qa Digest, Vol 29, Issue 27]
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Roopesh Kohad
> <roopesh.kohad at synerzip.com> wrote:
>> I am unblocked with latest build today morning on tb-47 here
>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@47-TDF/current/
>
>> The size of latest build on tb-47 as compared to earlier builds from tb-42
>> seem to significantly higher (130 MB vs 119MB) and it also asked for
>> "restart" on installation. Is installer for tb-47 different than others?

Hmm. Not sure why it asks for restart, OTOH I don't install LO all
that often on windows myself...

It probably differes, as it uses the release-style build configuration
- it has every feature enabled that is also enabled for the release
builds (except for the languages) not sure what @42 uses, as it
uploads empty logs, doesn't upload the build-info snippet, and doesn't
have any special info on the tinderbox page...

So my guess it is the extension integration, the bundling of the
dictionaries, the enabling of the mozab connector (that then also
bundles additional microsoft-runtimes)

@thorsten - bug in the tinderbox scripts?

>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Windows-x86@47-TDF, its empty
>> and a distraction.
>
> CC'ing Cloph (owner: tb-47) for this one.

Yeah, will also have to rename the Mac-TDF one, as I forgot to add it
to the wiki page and in the meantime some other bot took #48 :-)

(No problem for tinderbox, as tinderbox doesn't care about those IDs)

ciao
Christian