[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Nov 15 10:57:10 PST 2013

Hello Christian, *,
On Freitag, 15. November 2013 19:36 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Robinson Tryon
> <bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Roopesh Kohad
>> <roopesh.kohad at synerzip.com> wrote:
>>> I am unblocked with latest build today morning on tb-47 here
>>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@47-TDF/current/
>>
>>> The size of latest build on tb-47 as compared to earlier builds
>>> from tb-42 seem to significantly higher (130 MB vs 119MB) and it
>>> also asked for "restart" on installation. Is installer for tb-47
>>> different than others?
>
> Hmm. Not sure why it asks for restart, OTOH I don't install LO all
> that often on windows myself...
>
> It probably differes, as it uses the release-style build
> configuration - it has every feature enabled that is also enabled
> for the release builds (except for the languages) not sure what
> @42 uses, as it uploads empty logs, doesn't upload the build-info
> snippet, and doesn't have any special info on the tinderbox
> page...
>
> So my guess it is the extension integration, the bundling of the
> dictionaries, the enabling of the mozab connector (that then also
> bundles additional microsoft-runtimes)

is this also the reason, why TB 46 still does not build new dailies?
Could have a look at it as well, please?
Thank you in advance and have a nice evening
Thomas.
<Rest snipped>

--
"[W]hen the policy you are adopting is worse for everybody than a
policy you agree is stupid, the policy you are adopting is best