[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Nov 15 22:41:07 PST 2013

Good morning Christian, *,
On Freitag, 15. November 2013 20:39 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>
>> is this also the reason, why TB 46 still does not build new
>> dailies?
>
> "this" is nothing the thread mentions, so "no" :-)

pardon? I seem not to understand your "nothing the thread mentions"
... :( Do you mean, that this thread is not about TB 46 or something
else?

> But there have been changes in the buildsystem, where I had the
> fix applied, but in all the wisdom to the wrong copy of the file.

Oh ... :(

> Shame on me.

Nothing to shame. Could happen to everyone of us ... ;)

> So really fixed.

Thank you very much :)
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
It looks like it's up to me to save our skins. Get into that garbage
chute, flyboy!