[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 16 08:29:06 PST 2013

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
> On Freitag, 15. November 2013 20:39 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Thomas Hackert
>> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> is this also the reason, why TB 46 still does not build new
>>> dailies?
>>
>> "this" is nothing the thread mentions, so "no" :-)
>
> pardon? I seem not to understand your "nothing the thread mentions"

Don't mind it. That was just nitpicking about language/the citation
style. Use of "this" to refer to something where it is totally
unstated what "this" is.
You quoted parts that were about why builds from one bot were larger
than others/different configure flags used, and what configure flags
are used have nothing to do with the uploading problem. Again: Just
nitpicking. Tried to make that clear with the smily, but failed, Just
forgot that I wrote it :-)

> ... :( Do you mean, that this thread is not about TB 46 or something else?

That when you tell somebody: "Have I already told you about this?",
then the other person needs to have a clue what you mean with "this"
before that person can give an answer.

So yes, this thread is about some tinderboxes not providing dailies,
and yes, all should have been fixed.

ciao
Christian