[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Nino nn.libo at kflog.org
Sat Nov 16 03:51:33 PST 2013

Hi,

Am 15.11.2013 20:52, schrieb Robinson Tryon:
> We've had some great discussion/planning on IRC today, so I want to
> sum-up what we've said and make some notes for the future:
>
> - We like the idea of a feedback page

++1

sounds an excellent idea for me, too.

One critical point seems to be the content/look & feel of the landing
page, so thank you for the draft! (IMHO the page should be nice, short
and comprehensive.)

And IMHO the community should be given sufficient opportunity to comment
on this page and to translate it before it goes life. Did you ask for
comments in ux-advice?

[...]

> - First draft: http://testing.eagleeyet.net/~qubit/www-feedback/

How about changing the three primary sign posts to