[Libreoffice-qa] Changes BSA
libreoffice at ertai.nl
Sun Nov 17 09:23:34 PST 2013
I have changed the BSA in multiple ways this weekend.
1. The login-procedure now uses XMLRPC. Other parts will follow.
2. I changed the css for the select-boxes and error-box.
I tested it with firefox and IE. But of more people can test if they
still can file a bug and the GUI still looks ok, that would be better.
If you file a test-bug please mention it's a test-bug in the subject.
And when you have filed it move it to component "deletionrequest" and
close the bug (status->RESOLVED and then status->CLOSED).
Sophie: The way the French BSA is on the website it doesn't work. It
should be loaded in the website as the english one is. Just copy the
html in the page to the page for the French BSA and adjust the link to
bug_fr.html (in the same directory). If you can't do it maybe Cloph can
Also I need (again) some strings changed:
- Invalid username or password.
- Account temperarily disabled. Please try again in 30 minutes.
- New password required. Please go to bug.libreoffice.org to change your
- Account already exists.
- Illigal email-address. Please use a different email-address.
- Unknown error occured. Please try again later.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa