[Libreoffice-qa] QA-event ??

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Nov 17 14:40:11 PST 2013

Robinson Tryon wrote (17-11-13 19:19)

> Sounds interesting -- what are you thinking? Just a
> bug-finding/triaging bee?  ("Libre Zepplin: Let's get the bugs out")

;)

The beta/RC1 for a new series is a natural moment for people to jump on
the wagon and test LibreOffice.
Organising a bug hunt session / weekends / xxx, does help that effect.
(We have had verious forms in the past years *)

Possible side effects are e.g. people learning more about testing and
triaging, and people taking care for older important or not yet well
tested issues.

*)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHunting_Session_3.5.0.-1
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHunting_Party_3.6.0