[Libreoffice-qa] Existing German translation in Moztrap

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Nov 20 01:44:13 PST 2013

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:11:05AM +0100, Thomas Hackert wrote:

> >> And that would mean, I need an account to look at TDF's
> >> implementation of Django?
> >
> > I am not sure if I got it, but you can just see my git repo
> > directly.
>
> To see it is not the problem, but to correct spelling errors or to
> translate the strings ... :(

If it is needed to change the code or implement "code" level
translation, just fork the repo and submit pull request :)

If it is needed to update test case translation, simply a matter of
case management through Moztrap web UI, while you'll need to have a
case manager role. I think @Sophie also knows much about it.

Best wishes,
Yifan

--